The search for your perfect coastal florida gulf coast vacation rentals and forever home ends here! Check out Compass Realty's current listings in Horseshoe Beach, FL, with photos and descriptions of the homes for sale, as well as local schools and community information, courtesy of Compass Realty! So if you're ready to buy or sell real estate in Horseshoe Beach and throughout coastal Florida, contact Compass Realty today! (352)498-2400
Location, Location, Location: Why Horseshoe Beach Is the Perfect Place to Buy a Vacation Home
1. Horseshoe Beach offers visitors tranquil views of wilderness untouched by man. This isolated fishing village can be found on the hidden coast of Florida.
2. This Gulf Coast Town is one of the best areas for the annual scalloping season available in the state of Florida.
3. Flats filled with oyster bars hiding your next catch of a lifetime. With Snook, redfish, and trout this shallow environment provides perfect angling conditions year round.
4. Miles and miles of hiking trails for birdwatching year round.
5. No major highways or businesses to deal with on a daily basis allowing you to enjoy small town living at its finest.
6. The sunsets can not be beat!
7. Whether you are looking for an opportunity to work as an artist or craftsman or just want an affordable place to retire, Horseshoe Beach has it all.
Current Listings: Compass Realty's Top 3 Picks
When it comes to the search for their perfect coastal Florida home, most people have their own list of must-haves and we're happy to say that Compass has them all! We are honored to be part of this process with you and we want you to know that we won't stop looking until you find the right one. Here are our top 3 picks at this moment
1) A Custom 3bed/2bath Home with over 200 foot of waters edge with stunning unobstructed panoramic gulf views.
2) Newly constructed stylishly furnished 3bed/2bath home is equipped with a cargo elevator, floating dock, seawall and much more
3) 3bed/2bath spacious canal front home was constructed in 2004 and features a wrap around porch with mezzanine deck.
The rare gem in Horseshoe Beach Florida located on 4 lots on the Gulf of Mexico!
Tips for Buying a Coastal Florida Home on a Budget
If you're looking to buy a new home on the coast and have a budget, don't fret! The following tips should help make finding your ideal property easier and more affordable:
1) Research prices before contacting a realtor or company - it'll be worth it in the end!
2) Start with an open mind about what you're willing to sacrifice when it comes to location, size, features, etc. - some homes may seem nice but once you start searching further down the list of requirements, they just won't cut it anymore. Remember, there are plenty of other houses that are priced lower than yours and will offer you everything you're looking for.
Reasons to Invest in Coastal Florida Real Estate
You've found your dream coastal Florida home and now you're wondering how you'll ever find the money to buy it. If you don't have cash or a substantial down payment, fear not - there are plenty of financing options available to suit any budget or credit score.
The most popular financing option is the VA loan because it only requires a small down payment and has no private mortgage insurance requirements. Homeowners can also get help from their employer if they work for one of many businesses that participate in a special homebuyers program. There are also many state programs that offer grants, loans, tax credits and other financial assistance for low-to-moderate income families looking to invest in Coastal Florida Real Estate.